Sunday, March 16, 2014

My lovely weekend

Today is my last day of Spring Break before I return back to class tomorrow at 8am. :( However, I had a great spring break with family and some great friends! First I went to Paducah, KY last weekend with my boyfriend to visit my to grandmothers. I love visiting/spending time with them.  I have always been pretty close with my grandparents even though I've always been about 2 to 2 and a half hours away.  I try to see them as much as I can because I know how much it means to them, but it always means a great deal to me as well.  I spent this past week hanging out with friends and working during the days.  I work at a local flower shop here in town called Mackenzie's Floral.  I love working there! My boss, Roiann Ridley is a great designer and has a unique look to all of her arrangements and wedding decor.  I just got back to Bowling Green this afternoon from visiting my family and a friend in Nashville, TN.  I'm so thankful to be in school close enough to go visit my family whenever I want.  Yesterday my boyfriend and I explored Nashville at it's finest.  We walked around Centennial Park and looked at the beautiful Parthenon replica.  We then continued our way through downtown Nashville and went down to the riverfront.  We were lucky to have such great weather to be able to do so because today is rainy as ever.  Although I am not ready for classes to start back tomorrow I am happy to be finally completing my last year of college.  All that stands in my way is this semester, two summer classes, and student teaching (part of which will be done in Barcelona!)  I am so thrilled with my life right now and where it is headed.  I can not believe how lucky I am to have all the things and opportunities that I do.  I will forever be grateful for the life and air that I breathe.  Until next time...peace.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment