Tuesday, March 18, 2014

It's OFFICIAL!!!!

Some more great news!!!! I received an email from Dr. Carter (the dean of education @ WKU) and I am officially selected to complete the International Student Teaching Program! I feel so overwhelmed with joy and I am so grateful to have this opportunity.  This is probably going to be the greatest experience of my life and I can't wait to be surrounded with more of our world's culture! I have always wanted to travel over the Atlantic and now it is finally going to happen....WOW!  It's truly amazing what you can accomplish when you set your mind to something.  Now all I have to do is save 2,000 dollars...yeahhhh.  That's the tough part, but I know myself and when I'm set on something it is going to get done.  I WILL have this money for my trip so that I can explore the rest of Europe during my time abroad. Ehhhhhh!!!!  I'm doing my happy dance :) Dream big and good things will come of it!

 

3 comments:

  1. SO PROUD OF YOU!!! YOU HAVE WORKED REALLY HARD!! LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete