Friday, March 14, 2014

First Post!

So I thought that I might as well start my blog now since I'll be having to keep up with it during my trip to Europe.  Yep that's right, I am going to Europe for a whole 4 weeks in November! I will be living with a host family in Barcelona, Spain and will also be student teaching at a local school in town. I am super duper excited! Ever since I was little, I have always dreamed of traveling all over the world. I am finally graduating college in December and my dream is coming true. When I return to the states, I will graduate from WKU 2 days later. I still am in shock that I get to have this opportunity of a lifetime. I will always be so thankful for my school and parents for allowing this to happen. I can not wait to see what my life holds in the future but for now....please continue to follow my blog for more updates!!
Cheers to my future home!

4 comments:

  1. So glad your springbreak went well!! I know your grandmothers were excitied to see you as we were too. Can't wait to read about all your adventures!! Love You, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) love you both very much

    ReplyDelete